- Industrial Design
- Design Research Methods
- Design Anthropology
- Human Centered Design
Degrees and Certifications
- Bachelors of Industrial Design (BID) from Pratt Institute
- MFA in Industrial Design from the University of Illinois at Chicago
- MA in Anthropology from Wayne State University.
Primary Research Interest
- Social design / design for the social sector
- Design as a form of civic engagement
- The analysis of language, material form, and space in design and urban planning discourses
Berglund, Lisa, and Siobhan Gregory, eds. The Aesthetics of Neighborhood Change. Routledge, 2020.
Gregory, Siobhan. "Authenticity and luxury branding in a renewing Detroit landscape." Journal of Cultural Geography 36, no. 2 (2019): 182-210.
Gregory, Siobhan. "Design anthropology as social design process." Journal of Business Anthropology 7, no. 2 (2018): 210-234.
Gregory, Siobhan. "Detroit is a Blank Slate: Metaphors in the journalistic discourse of art and entrepreneurship in the City of Detroit." In Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference Proceedings, vol. 2012, no. 1, pp. 217-233. Oxford, UK: Blackwell Publishing Ltd, 2012.
- Design Research / Design Athropology instruction
- Industrial Design instruction
- Assistant Chair
- Faculty Senate Member and Student Advisory Committee
- CFPCA Diversity and Inclusion Committee Member
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Committee Member