Student and alumni spotlight
Daynah Grant is all about standing out and standing for something, fusing her passions for Cosplay, alternative fashion, and social causes through her design projects at WSU. In this Spotlight, she talks about how she got started, what inspires her, and looking forward to her future career as a professional designer.
Assistant Professor Jessika Edgar is the Area Coordinator of Ceramics. She joined the Art Department faculty in Fall 2018. In this Spotlight, she talks about her passion for guiding students to find their own creative voices, building a mindfulness practice to help inspire new work, and staying creative during COVID.
- Visiting Artist Lecture: Ghost Words by Helen Lee
- Wayne State students ‘Go Red’
- Student Spotlight: Kristen Canda, Painting, MFA ’21
- Student Spotlight: Shelley Brinkley, Art History, BA with a Minor in Art, ‘21
- Reflect | Reconnect: Bodies of Work by Kristen Canda and Amelia Novella
- Art as an Agent of Change and Healing