Download a copy of the Sculpture
- 2018-19 Sculpture Checksheet; Sample 4-Year Plan (PDF)
- Curriculum Guide; Sample 4-Year Plan of Work (PDF)
Need an override for an art course? Override form
- Eric Troffkin
- (MFA, Cranbrook Academy of Art) Assistant Professor and Area Coordinator of Sculpture
- Research Interest:
Recent part-time faculty include: Kathy Rose Pizzo and Katie MacDonald.
- Michael Bogdan
- Sculpture and 3D Studio Supervisor
- Robert Taormina
- Art Studio Supervisor (Department Woodshop)
The sculpture area at Wayne Sate University fosters a creative atmosphere in which the varied histories, conceptions, and manifestations of sculpture can be actively realized. Students, along with their faculty and staff, form a dynamic learning environment where a diverse range of backgrounds, subjects, and goals are explored, discussed, and given shape. While each instructor offers students a different perspective on sculpture, a shared vision exists and is focused on the development of a student's ability to intelligently express herself or himself while contributing to culture, perhaps as a practitioner in the arts, but most importantly as an engaged and thoughtful citizen.