Art Department Graduate programs:
- Faculty Graduate Officer, Eric Troffkin, Associate Professor of Art: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Fine Arts: with a major in Art and a concentration in Ceramics, Drawing, Fibers, Graphic Design, Metalsmithing, Painting, Photography, Printmaking or Sculpture.
- Master of Arts: with a major in Art and a concentration in Ceramics, Drawing, Fibers, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Industrial Design, Metalsmithing, Painting, Photography, Printmaking or Sculpture.
- Faculty Graduate Advisor, Jennifer Olmsted, Associate Professor of Art History: email@example.com
- Master of Arts: with a major in Art History.
Apply to the Art and Art History Department Graduate Program:
Complete the WSU online graduate application visit: WSU Graduate School. For admission consideration, submit the completed application, official transcripts, application fee, and other materials as directed.
The art department has two application deadlines: October 1 (for study beginning in January) and January 15 (for study beginning in August). The department deadlines supersede any other published deadline.
The department deadline for Graduate Teaching Assistantships is January 15. The department has six GTAs: one in art history, one in fashion design and merchandising, one in ceramic/fibers/metals, and three shared between the remaining studio art and design concentrations. Please Note: the department is transitioning from a paper to a digital application process. For this reason, please download the GTA application form (here), print and complete the form, and either send it to the department via US Mail or submit it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
For all applications completed by the deadline, the applicant will receive a notification letter stating the department's decision.